View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellsofgold View Post
FR FOR ZEELOVA

Confirmed a meeting with her after reading the FRs here. After a week of waiting and at least a day of teasing on wechat, I finally met Zee on a Friday evening. Location was at a central yet discreet hotel. Made my way there after work, waited at the door, and was greeted by a beautiful girl with a shy and sweet smile. She was dressed in a corset-like lingerie, stockings, with a silky gown. I went to shower first after a long day at work, and she hanged my clothes and waited patiently for me.

I came out of the shower, wrapped with a towel. She was waiting with her back towards me. Hugged her and started kissing and frenching like long lost lovers. With our lips locked, we slowly stripped each other and moved towards the bed. Then she gave me a long, slow, and sensual cat bath from my lips, to my neck, then my nipples, and finally down to my d. By this time, my d was very hard, and she started licking and eating my d like a ice cream bar. At times, she went deep throat and pushed her head further in, with her willing to take it all.

After a long BBBJ, I returned the favour by giving her a cat bath. Her nips are extremely sensitive, and after several minutes of her moaning ecstatically, she whispered "rape me". I got capped and pounded her fast in missionary. She once again moaned in enjoyment, and not before long, I pulled out, cleaned up and hammered my d in her mouth, and released days worth of cum into her. She swallowed the whole thing and licked my d cleanly! We rested and chatted for some time, before unloading my second round of cum into her hungry mouth.

TL;DR FR:
Looks: Curvy, light makeup, smooth hair, and sweet smile.
Body: Small natural boobs with perky and sensitive nipples, big butt.
Catbath: Slow and sensual.
Frenching: Passionate kisser and tongue fighter.
BBBJ: AMAZING. Swirling tongue with DT. Swallowed twice.
AJ: Extremely tight. Moans sexily.
GFE: Feminine and soft-spoken.

Thank you Zee

- Z

I cannot forget the “rape scene”... wrap my legs around you.. felt you.. you pushed yourself deeper having your way with me.. your back sweating.

Holding on to you .. as you whack me harderrrr.. it’s just unforgettable

The tightness.. and u tried a couple of times ..

“... please rape me again, will you? ...”