Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualvortex View Post
Today i took my first solo trip to JB to try out their massage centres. It was primarily driven by the strong winds in Singapore that most of the shops i know caught the wind.

Had alot of hesitation at first because I am not familiar with here and in the event of the centre that caught the wind, I know on SG I will be ok but not sure in JB.

I used grab once I past custom and its so easy. I use the mark and Spencer grab stand which you will see on the right when you walk on the bridge towards city Square. It's only 6rm there.

I went to VIP spa first reaching there around 3 but only managed to get service at 4 cause I wasn't quick enough to pick the girl I want. If there is lot of people and you are rushing for time, be decisive about choosing. The place where the pools are is renovating, so it's gets quite noisy.

I choose 219 ( if I am not wrong), she is the shortest, only at 147cm. As this is my first time, I don't have a relative gauge but I give it a 80/100. It's because of the sagging boobs that I didn't give higher marks. The water bed was amazing, reminds me all these AVs that I saw.

After that, I took a grab to Blue wave spa to get my last shot out before heading back. In bluewave, you cannot see the girls which place you at the mercy of the captains. I was assigned 77 after telling the captain I wanted someone young. In the end, 77 wasn't that I imagine as young. The service is like those in dome1, where you go in and get the work done. Not as exciting as VIP. I give this a merely 55/100. The food at bluewave was good and the facilities is bigger and better which is why it passed.

In the future, I would just stick to VIP and get my 2 shots there.
normally ask captain to invite to the vip spa wechat group. can browse and review FR before come. i don't normally go for mirroring. Just come and tell captain which girl i want.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 23-03-2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: more details