View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

I had also tried Paradise but will not return there again as it is basically a pirates den looking for opportunities to con and scam your money.

Facilities are practically non-existent. VIP spa is oredi minimal but Paradise is worse off than VIP. Their grand "pool" is actually a jacuzzi that can accomodate at most 4 persons. Girls quality are about similar to VIP but less numbers available. The captain touted their 1 dragon service is authentic from dongguan and was pushing it to every customer. But I find it to be no different from VIP waterbed service except we had to pay rm360 for it..... and to make it worse we later found out locals pay only rm278 for the same package.

They accept payment by credit cards but be careful as happened when my friend used his HSBC Goldcard to pay our bills... the staff hold on to his card and start to hardsell their "promotion package" deals and asking my friend to sign up for the 5K package. They were very persistent and wasted more than 45mins of our time trying to get him to signup. We felt trap like inside a Patpong blackshop bar and I told my friend if they still wun return his card in 5 more mins.... we will just grab it back and fight our way out of there.

There are many other spa in JB that are way better than this Paradise spa at much cheaper prices too. I would even go to the extend of proclaiming that this spa engages in blackshop tactics to intimidate customers to sign up for packages which are not cheap at all.

Maybe because we are foreigners they are doing this to us?