View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Omgggg you rejected a 3some request? ��

Was the experience or the ambience not good?
Fear of being in her house ? not exactly an atas spot Plus mood switched off when I saw her toilet is not attached and you need to sing so the other girl don't crash the toilet !! Haha

Of couse, she was a horny bitch. Didn't let me get ready, insisted I make her wet, near roughly pushing my hand into her pussy, and no BJ :P and went on top, grind and grind till I come and then she was very disappointed as I didn't let her come !!! may she has no sex at all ? haha

The OL Milf I met before at least was not so violent ! And surprisingly, at least I have met 5 girls in Baguio who are not into BJ, or gag when they try to BJ !!! Wonder if filipino men just wham, bam and thank you Ma'am !!! But at least one of the no-bj girl was pretty tiny, hot, and let me shove it all in and no complaint. Ok to let me paint her though