View Single Post
Old 16-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Have any bros here had the experience of having a mistress in Philippines?

Curious as to how Filipinas feel about playing 2nd fiddle to a man's wife.
9 out of 10 pinays will pretend it's ok but I have seen, ahem, 9 out of 10 going the full length including telling the wife about the relationship. And despite the thing going to shit, they somehow don't get it.

Unless you are rich like the Marcos, or Singsons, as they also add the fear factor, don't try it :P You may find the rare one who is ok to be a mistress, but most want to flaunt it, tell the whole world. Includes those who are married but find a lover, can't keep their brain in control. And every pinay want to show off, especially if they have a foreigner lover, and will do everything to find your friends and family !!!

Good luck trying though

BTW, adultery is a serious crime, IF - the woman is already married but forgot to tell you !!! It's a serious crime if the guy involved is a foreigner and the legal husband is a PINOY !!!!