View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Criminal Charge Ugly Females Who Pretend To Be Beautiful Busty Females?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
How To Criminal Charge Ugly Females Who Pretend To Be Beautiful Busty Females?

For the upteen time, another Ugly Female showed up at my hotel again “Pretending” to be the Beautiful Busty Females whom I was intending to Fcuk overnight.

That Ugly Female who looked nothing at all like the pictures on the sexual services advertisement has the gall to ask me for rejection fees.

The next time any female or any OKTs Pimps Stables dare to defraud me again and even demand any form of rejection fees again, I will post all our communications regarding the intentions to cheat me in this forum and all forums on the internet.

Then I will definitely make a police report with the police and launch a full-scale civil criminal litigation suits against any and all Ugly Females & All OKTs Pimps Stables supporting such Ugly Females in all their intents to defraud me.

All of you have been Formally Officially Warned.

This is your Final Warning.
I was wondering how did you know if they (FLs) are beautiful when all their advertised photos are without faces or their faces are blurred out?

You will be making a lot of police reports and civil criminal litigation suits left and right, as they (FLs) did not meet your standard of beautiful.