Old 10-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Thanks for all the advice. Read about all the places mentioned @ www.manilatonight.com. As I was staying @ makati, do not want to go too far, ie, take cab ==> LA cafe is out. So walk to two main area.

First was greenbelt area. It was eyes opening at first, the area seem bigger than suntec, marina, milleinium combine. I think it could be 2 -3 times bigger, all connected together, there were numerous mega mall : SM, glorietta. Unable to locate phoenix gentleman club (forgot to bring the map), also did not do it intensively.

2 places to pick-up:
1. Big open spaces in front of shaligri-la hotel.
2. The star-buck beside the hotel.

This is a high-end, classy area, where shopping centres stand. I believe that it is more for westerners. I have no achievement here.

Second area that I go to is @ the northen part of makati ave. This area is for those who are familiar with BKK. Thre are pubs, strip-bars, very much similiar to BKK's cowboys, or nana plaza. Good thing is this area is more receptable to asian. I see taiwanese, koreans and japanese amongst the crowd. There is almost multiple streets with restaurants catering especially to the koreans, and also korean condomimiun.

I did not venture into any of the pubs. While standing along the road, did not notice anything of value. Also, I was in bermudas and slippers, so unable to get into most of them. The rules stated is that no sleeveless, shorts and slippers are allowed. There were also many shemale plying the street.

I did score in another way, though. While observing the shemail trying to take on some westerners, I asked the guy standing beside me if they were really....? We get to know each other and he mentioned that most girls in the pubs are married and old, season player who looked for for money. He gave me a number and I will be trying it later on the trip. Wait for the next posting... I hope it will be worthwhile.

Last edited by adboy_6; 10-01-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling mistake in the URL