View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

Sorry for the long wait but will try my best to give the story

I walked towards the living room...

I felt left out but what to do? I sat down on the sofa and to my amazement, Belinda did not close the door. I could see her and Ann from where I sat. Slowly she was pulling down Ann's top, I guessed gals do not like to take off clothes above the head as long as they can slip it down their hips. To my surprised, Belinda did not remove Ann's tube but she was cupping Ann's breasts like she was comparing it to hers. She rub Ann's boobs and her own as I can see her running her other hand in her top. Wow, I didn't know Belinda like gals too.

I positioned myself so that I could see both gals. As expected, Belinda pulled down Ann's tube and started licking her breasts. Wow, the view is just too good, but I'm so left out. I thought Belinda purposely wanted me to see her doing this to Ann cos I spotted her taking glances and positioning herself in the view. She was sucking and rubbing Ann's boobs and slowly pulling the tube off her feet. Then she moved towards the pants, pulling it down and using her other hand to rub the pussy area. Ann must be enjoying this even thou she was drunk and sleepy. Next, her panty was off, Belinda was sitting next to her looking very sexy as her lingerie straps dropped off her shoulder. Her long hair was stunning as she bend forward to lick Ann.

At this point of time, I was so aroused by her actions, I was asked to stay here but left alone outside. I reached in my pants and stroke my penis. (DIY, what to do?) Belinda was smiling away as she took a glance at me. She was really enjoying as she slipped her lingerie down to her waist. Wow, her C cup were in view, looking really round and beautiful from the side. She was moving around Ann, touching her and playing with her body. I guessed Ann was too sleepy to react but I could see her body jerking once in a while.

Belinda suddenly stood up, her lingerie slowly slided off her body as she walked towards the living room. She is more petite than Ann and I can see that her breasts are bouncing nicely as she walked towards me. Her long hair was flowing side to side. She was standing in front of me in just her panty.

Belinda: Sorry to keep you waiting, I just wanted to let Ann be comfortable. Now it is your turn.
Me: Oh, erm, you are not wearing your lingerie. (I said shyly, I had to maintain my gentleman attitude)
Belinda: It's okay, I'm used to topless and sleeping in nude.
Me: I see, so do you need any help with the room.
Belinda: Okay, but first shall I help you with this? (She pointed to my pants.)
Me: Eh... Sure. Ann's settled in right...

Before I finished, Belinda went down and pulled my pants down exposing my little bro in her face. She moved her head forward and her soft tongue touched my penis and I let out a soft "Ahh"...