View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 13
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewkoon
I have tried a few nuru with different gals and I must say Cara's nuru service is considered top notch.
Her 36D boobs are made for nuru. Soft and supple coupled with protruding pointed nipples. I can feel her assets especially the nipples gliding all over me which was very arousing. And her soft moanings, boobs fuck and bj all adds to the effect. Not to forget her pussy hair giving my little bro a thorough wash as well. She’ll spread her legs and gave me a virtual fuck without inserting my dick in. She makes it look like she’s enjoying using my prick as a sex toy, rubbing my shaft on her pussy ..lol. Knn writing about this experience makes me horny again. Definitely top nuru service.
Pleasant lady nice smile nice chat nice stay alone apartment and excellent service!
Heaven… I’m in heaven!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13
Visited Cara for a nuru session last night. Greeted me warmly as usual with a peck on my lips and helped me undress and I helped to undress her too, slowly piece by piece. And behold!!!..she had shaved her pussy hair!. I just love a shaved pussy. Look very clean n erotic. My heart already palpitating fast and instantly hard on.
During the nuru not only she uses her sumptuous boobs but her shaved pussy to glide it over my legs n body but at one point she stretched out my arm and thrust her pelvis up n down my arm.. Much like using my arm to musterbate herself while I turned sideways to watch and rub her breasts n used my other finger to feel the slit. Here goes my first shot.
After we both washed up, time for a good hard massage followed by 2nd round of fun. This time round she blew, boob fuck and hj me until I jerked off into nirvana. She tell me 你要喷几次都可以,你要我几时出,我就几时高潮,She is really really 水多多.
Paid her nuru price plus 50 for two rounds of ejaculations. Well worth it. I requested she stays shaven during my next visit.
Hasta la Vista baby!
Place: Convenient stay alone private.
Looks: Pretty oriental face
Boobs: Big! With pointed nipples.
Massage: Soothing strength.

Nuru.the best one
Hj: Slow steady strokes and uses her breasts to give a sensuous run. Time for you to fondle those delicious neh neh.
Nice lady to visit..

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/

Join Our Telegram Group https://t.me/+Ck8JrP3qEwk4ZmE9