View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 13
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 1

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoniex88
Just visited her,
i must say her service is top notch.
information here might be abit outdated
but she does make it worth every dollar.
definately not a time watcher and follow your pace
she knows how to treat and tease you very well.

looks 7
boobs 8
massage 7
nuru massage 9
Rtm yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasan
was feeling hungry after hard day's work. Decided to try Cara.
Contacted her and arranged a slot.
Reached the place, quiet but easy to find.
Door opened and Waaah! Chio siaaa!
Sexy n beautiful gal looked at me n we hugged each other. Proceeded with bath, then to the soapland.
Solid GFE n she light petted me while sliding her sexy body on me... shiok!
Went for HJ and with her sexy moan n excellent ruba ruba, exploded my 1st shot.
cleaned me up and bathed me to prepare for massage.
Nice n comfortable massage with strength n music. Enjoyed the massage n turned me around and proceeded to play my bro.
Proceed with her special service (up to u guys to find out)
solid response n Enjoyed her service.
within moments exploded my 2nd shot… god… she is good.

cleaned up, did a head massage, chit chated b4 dressing up n time to go T…T
Overall … power experience. sure RTF. GFE super good too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu
Been in this forum for quite some yrs and had tried many of the girls here be it fl or ml but never post anything for them. Now I'm going to post my encounter with this girl as she is really sincere and i feel she really had the passion towards her job not just for money but i feel she really wants to make our money well spent.

I always know all the photo been ps and never had high hope on looks. When the door open, she is hiding behind the door and i was thinking wtf, is she so ugly??? Heng ah... When she closed the door, I'm relieved, her looks not bad with makeup and carry a big smile on her face not like some others girl their face is like u owe them money see also sianz. She is wearing a transparent nightie with her boobies nearly pop out and she is not wearing anything below which show me her butt clearly, I'm thinking to myself.. Hoseh liao, this session must be fun, hehe.

She is staying in those studio apartment, room is clean and spacious so is the bathroom. She help me removed my clothes and at the same time her hand keep teasing me, my little brother at this point of time already rock hard, she ask me to sit on the massage bed and took off her nightie and do a boobs fuck, all this while she is looking at me as if she is going to suck me up, within a few minutes i shoot my first round all on her boobs, then she led me to her bathroom and shower for me, oh mine this is only the beginning!!!

Massage is good, as my back and shoulder really stiff and she manage to ease the tension. Her hand is really strong and i had to keep asking her to go easy. After she is done on my back she ask me to post a doggy position and perform hdly, i find it quite normal on this part. Then she ask me to turn around and face her and this point of time she is totally naked, i can't help my hand and start tuning and squeezing her nipple and boobs, she did not stop me and seem enjoying, my hand slowly go down and feel her pussy already wet, i make her lay down and turn myself in 69 position and start rubbing her clit, within a few minutes, i can sense her breathing very heavily and holding my hand very tight and she came. All this while her hand did not stop stroking my little brother and i came too, she is really surprised that my second shot can come so much as some shoot on her face, hehe. I told her this is the first time girls doing hj in 69 position that's why i feel so excited. Knn, I'm getting a hard on while thinking back, think i have to look for her later. After the second shoot, we go shower again and by the time we finished, still have 10 min left, she give me a head massage till the time up. Thumb up for this.

In summary, Cara is a very friendly girl with lots of smile and of course not bad looking. Her boobs is big, i guess should be d cup, figure wise passable. Massage is good, teasing, boobs fuck and hj is awesome. I'm going to look for her very soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc2050
Booked 90 mins session with Cara despite the bad weather, overall a great experience (personally i felt much better compare to GL CAT150)
Location: 8.5/10, clean & nice studio at private location yet convenient to mrt
Look: 7/10, pic's legit,
Body: 7/10, big soft boobs, thought a bit baby fat
Massage: first time tried out but excellent in my view, 9/10, nuru and heat pad were awesome, felt completely relaxed on my way back
HJ: 7.5/10, Service oriented
Attitude: 8.5/10 - she's quite talkative & friendly, not a time watcher nor commercial feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89
Cara was a really great ML who wasn't a time watcher. She really make sure you are comfortable and her services are damn good. The massage is to die for. She really has the skills and technique. I would recommend others to try her out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82
MR for Cara
Place - excellent. Condo discreet with no security guard
Room - stays alone, studio apartment with attached bath
Shower - separately. Did not offer to join
Looks - good resemblance to photo - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10. Boobs lovers would like it
Nuru - acceptable
Massage - not piano and for strength
HJ - a bit mechanical
GFE- good. Can converse in good English
This girl loves to be bottomless. Even while entering she was i in a nightie with bra and no panties.
While massaging also she was bottomless but had a bra.
RTM - ok if I am around in that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow
Made 2nd appointment with this sweet lady Cara .
Everything was laid out when I arrived. Oops ! She undressed in front of me n wow!!..no panties no bra. A huge pair of melons beckons! Help me with a quick wash n proceeded to the nuru bed. By then my dick was already fully erect. She gave that sweet laugh n teased with her cfm looks.
Applied the gel all over me and onto her breasts. I helped her spread n rub onto her breasts. Buay tahan ah..!. Started slow motion rubs all over from my legs up. Incredible sensations.
Uses her hands to massage my shoulders n back.
Asked to turned n face her for frontal assault. Her big breasts rubbing on me was arousing n shiok. I did some fingering into her gel up cave..gently she said. Sipeh song! Sensing my urge, she clamped her thighs on my dick n I could feel her public hair. Instantly I started thrusting my dick as if I'm fucking her. Ejected in no time with my load on her thighs. Incredible shiok feelings!
After cleaning me up we proceeded to the massage bed for another soothing massage n before I knew it..time already overshot.
Paiseh, gave extra tips before I left.
Happy man!

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/

Join Our Telegram Group https://t.me/+Ck8JrP3qEwk4ZmE9