View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 13
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick023
Thanks TS for recommending this massage Cara angel.

Just had my session with Cara yesterday night and even though its raining outside, but i just cant help to proceed her Japanese Back To Back Massage , NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed and her big boobs really tempting, heng my choice was right as the whole session was awesome !

Wow ! her room condition , spacious, clean and most important attach with a shower room.

She begin Her Japanese Back To Back Massage , NURU GEL . She start teasing me with her boobs and some licking on my body before applying gel on my body she was slithering up n down like a snake. Using her boobs to rub my hard shaft n slapping it gently on her boobs rub & it's feels woosh!!! Sweet till i cum....

After Shower we both chatted on bed before carrying on with second round and she's getting horny already. she start stroking my dick, Damn she proceed to Catbath.. her soft tongue and light soft touches make my dick stand hard!!! She den lick my testicles!!! Woo ho!!! I start to stroke her nipples , she moans non-stop until she lifted my head up and said bao bei I want you!!!!
Decided to turned her over to doggie my favourite position. Pumped her slow & steady for awhile before setting into turbo mode. She moaning loud like no tomorrow. OMFG!!! Woosh! I surrender into her sweet hole...shiok....ahaaa a...

I rate 8.5, she really know her job..
Attitude : No rush, slowly do her job, did not ans call though out the whole session. I paid her 200 for nuru + intimacy service
for 90 Mins session . Great!!!!
RTM YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Decided to try Cara after looking at her sexy pose.
Looks exactly as like her pics. Pretty and voluptuous. I requested for her to dress in the lingerie, immediately she promptly stripped naked and slipped on the revealing lingerie. My rod instantly woke up!

Massage was good with heat pad. After turning around:I couldn't keep my eyes off those boobs and started fondling those nice soft neh neh and proceeded down south to her cave.
She requested no digging which of course I respected. After some light touches I could feel the bushes becoming moist. All these while she gently strokes my shaft and gave off soft arousing moans while giving the cfm looks.. Shot my load cleaned me up and proceeded to give head massage and after some time another round of pure bliss. Shiok! Cara is a nice lady to chat with and not a time watcher. Worth the visit and will definitely return for her.
Kissed my cheek before I left. Very satisfied with this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetloving
Today noon was feeling stressful day need to relax and came across this post. Quick hands and got the contact and quickly arranged for a time slot and her place is discreet enough and got good parking spot.
Upon reaching greeted with by a Cara with a sweet smile and overall i would rate her as a cute lady with good body shape. Tummy but relatively smooth body. Facial area because of sensitive skin will avoid make-up for the time being which for me is ok, i rather a clean look then those with heavy make-up.
Massage was to my liking. Even though the post for her service is really much more relaxing especially the JAPANESE BACK TO BACK MASSAGE : 日本B2B全身按摩 NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed. hehehe

HJ was started slow and steady with you on all fours, those who have tried this kinda HJ massage starting from the rear will understand. Will slowly get you aroused before asking you to flip over. Key point here is she takes her time to get your to explode, not those just simple HJ and stroke, stroke and stroke, hers has variations and for those who can tahan, see if you can tong.... how long hahaha.. cause she won't rush you. She will also alternative lick your nipples and let your auto-roam. Essentially, this is one massage place to go when feeling tired and in need to release.
Overall good value for money and i tip her $20 extra for the satisfaction for the effort. Her looks is about 8 to me.
Will RTM for the value and the ease of not needing to book a hotel and finding a parking space.
Enjoy & Relax !

Room: 10/10. Great atmosphere. Relaxing instrumental music during massage.
Looks: 8/10.
Body: 8/10. Not ur SYT nor Model
Boobs: 8/10. Ample size.D.
B2B Massage: 10/10. Good massage, She able pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually
Hj: 9/10.
Bros, please take care of her, great gem in town.
She is already top of my RTM list !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven
Tried Cara on Sunday. Nice figure, cute face, accommodating to requests and a soothing nuru massage which I only managed to have twice so far. Also she does offer special and she can really rock your cock.
She said two bros cancel on her past the booking timing. cannot la guys, pls be considerate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow
Tried Cara nuru package of 90 minutes. It was a sexually arousing experience that I won't mind paying once a while.
She was slithering up n down like a snake. Using her boobs to rub my hard shaft n slapping it gently on her boobs. Her nicely trimmed cave entrance was wet n inviting. And in her horny state she asked if I want to fuck her wet Mei Mei. How to resist!. Gave me a hell of a bj before she caps my shaft and rode me. Her gel up body was so arousing. My turn to screw her in missionary and rubbing her huge boobs at the same time. The cum from her juices were turning cloudy like. Asked her to turn around and screw her in my fav doggie position. her moans were too much for me and I unloaded into the cap.
She didn't asked but I paid her 200 for nuru plus a screw and a 90 minutes session. Quite a deal for those who can afford it.

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/

Join Our Telegram Group https://t.me/+Ck8JrP3qEwk4ZmE9