View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Had a bad bonk at Soo Chow so decided to recoup the experience and went to Thye Wan. Did not see anyone I liked although a few I might consider.

Ended up at Waldolf. The ground floor MP had only 1-2 local MILFs, not to my liking.

Went upstairs to 3rd and 4th floor. On 3rd floor a couple of Viet SYTs but they were playing their phones or just lying in bed. They don't seem too keen. Maybe business too good and they are f@cked out.

Went to 4th floor and saw two attractive ones, both SYT room 410 and 414. The one in 410 smiled at me but the one at 410 has a nice rack. Decided to go for service rather than rack size. Will try 414 tonight.

The young SYT at room 410 was good. A gem finally in Penang.
Looks 7/10 - passable
boobs - B
Body - not skinny but not chubby either
Height - 1.65M, average height

Went in and she smiled, we hugged, she kissed me on the lips, we proceeded to undress.

SOP shower and she washed me. All the while smiling and some rabba rabba.

Don't laid on bed. She did the usual catbath and BBBJ. She took her time to sensually BBBJ me, not a lot of deep throat more licking and sucking. She went on for a long time, its not rushed which I liked.

Then capped on and did a few positions, exploded. She cleaned up and we showered.

Dressed up and she gave me a few more hugs and kisses on the lips, left a happy man.

Good GFE although she could not speak much Chinese or English.

Damage - RM$150

Will return again as had a good experience. Maybe tonight I will try both 410 and 414.