Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPstar View Post
how did u managed to kill the time for 10 days in balai, 2 days my mind's gone dead.
Betting football matches online, fucking, sleeping, eat and massage abd swimming. I'm already 54, as a old man no longer interested in disco, KTV etc, I prefer slow pace life, relaxing holiday. Of course the most important factor is depend on who you're staying with. The cewek who stay with me there is the girl I like and feel comfortable with despite she is not very pretty. Young people generally prefer Batam, Balai is more suitable for older men. That why most of the passengers in ferry to Balai are middle age men and ah pek, unlike what would you see in ferry to Batam. Although the main purpose for me going to Balai is to fuck girl, however I don't fuck every day despite my cewek was staying with me for full 10 days there, probably just fuck her 6 out if 10 days. Another important factor is hotel must be decent, so I only stay in New Premier at Aston and Junior Suite at Maximillian, just hotel room alone cost me over $500 for 10 days (which I booked and paid via Agoda which is lower) Usually I stay for 3 nights before Covid pandemic.