View Single Post
Old 18-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

I wish the Government will make all the anti-Vaxxers take a weekly ART test and let these people pay for it. The weekly cost will convince more to take the vaccines. If you believe in non-vaccination, pay for it. I think we are too civil with the idiots.

I also hope we can add more distinction between the 2 groups. Medishield life and all private insurers should stop insuring people who choose not to take the vaccine. If you cannot take the vaccine due to health reasons, then they should remain covered for insurance. Just like we know smoking is bad for health. So if you still choose to smoke, pay more for your insurance. Likewise for unvaccinated people.

For school going children, those children above 12 (whose parents refuse to vaccinate themselves and their children), should be make to wear 2 masks and sit together in a backend corner of the class. For those under 12, if their parents are unvaccinated, these children should wear 2 masks and be made to sit in a corner with similar kids. Unvaccinated kids or kids with unvaccinated parents should wear a wrist band that allow others to decide if they will to associate or stand close to these kids. Exemption applies when the reason for non-vaccination is due to medical reasons.

If there are any further lockdown, Government benefits should also go to people who are vaccinated. The Government has paid 25%-75% of the monthly pay for Singaporeans in certain industries. They have also given $9000 to self-employed people last year. Any similar benefits in future should not go to unvaccinated people. So if your employer needs to pay you your full salary while he gets a 25%-75% subsidy for other staff, I hope the employer will consider sacking the unvaccinated (without medical reasons).

I also hope when unvaccinated people scan their Tracetogether app on the Tracetogether reader, it will give off a different buzz/sound. Hopefully can make it sound like a fire alarm so everyone knows an unvaccinated person is entering the premises and people can choose to avoid the idiots.

Why waste time talking cock to people who refuse to listen to logic? Nabei these guys are causing the economy to slow down and many are losing their jobs. Time to make these people responsible for their choices. Vaccinated people are fed up with unvaccinated people who don't play ball and drag everyone down. How many more months do you want to be locked up at home for? How many vaccinated people are worried about losing their jobs as the economy drags?
Time to talk less and act.

Anymore suggestions on how we are highlight or shine the spotlight on who the unvaccinated people are?

Last edited by Xgenre; 18-09-2021 at 09:38 AM.