View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do Samsters like PRC ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
My opinion is that every race got a certain appeal to them, even if every individual woman is different. Thais (generally) have a docile and sweet demeanor on the outside, PRCs are usually straight forward/more aggressive and singaporeans/malaysians somewhere in the middle. Generally speaking, of course.
I think this might be true. I am a chinese thats why I will prefer PRC. I think it's kinda the closest thing that resembles to singapore chinese woman? Also most PRC is quite pretty and then top it off the kinda slutty clothes the wear. Its like why even most angmor will prefer asian girls..

But then again there are some PRC that is not exactly that "appealing" but some guys still kenna con should be because they(PRC) are trained to sweet talk guys, act that they are in a bad situation.. but mostly sweet talk.

Dont get me wrong. Most PRC will try to carrot chop you. They are not exactly cheap. Usually cheaper ones will be from Thai.

Like you see in dome1, $120-$150 gets you 1.5hour of sex where as MPs offers 100-150 for 1 time FJ and if you're a fast gamer like me, within 15-20minutes can settle , which means you pay 100-150 for 15-20mins of fun. After which they will chase you out of the MP. They dont promise the full 30min or 1 hour they promise you before you pay them.