Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1054 / Power: 0
spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord
Re: Short Affair with IRC Girl Former Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
It was indeed thrilling to make out in a public place....moreover my former school in which I had bloody 4 years of education...I had sex in the school hostel before but never in the school carpark...on and off there were other cars driving pass but I guess no one would think that anyone would made out in such an open area....

It is weird that this girl whom I just knew from the net could turn me on so much....after a few minutes of necking and kissing...I bey tahan leow and started attacking her succulent C++ cup boobs....I pulled down her tube top and began carrassing her breasts....she let out a loud moan which is a signal to me to go on...I used my second and third finger to hold her nipple and my thumb to flick her nipples making them hard and erect...this went on for a while and it is obvious that she also bey tahan leow....I flipped up her mini skirt and felt her pussy...it was already wet and inviting me to go in... however I know that I must slowly torture her and entice her so I focused on her huge breasts first by using my licking and sucking skills on her nipples to make her even higher....then i stopped and told her..."now your turn"...

by now my dick was also rock hard already...in fact I never felt this hard before with all my other gerfrens...must be the thrill of making out with someone who is of dubious background meaning someone who is not a fb nor my gf yet....she skillfully unbuttoned my jeans unzip me and took out my rock hard dick and began stroking it up and down....softly and hard at the same time....at this point I was damn high already and about to cum so I stopped her and ask her to lie down....

I told her I want her to orgasm first and I began going down on her....being the horny bitch that she was...she willingly let me lick her and moan out loud begging me for more....after a few minutes of painting her pussy...I finished her off with my two fingers and she let out a loud scream....

So now it's my turn....in my semi erected state I ordered her to suck me and suck the hell out of me and she willingly obilged....as you all know...many girls are unskillful with bjs but this girl was really out of this world with her skills...she just knew exactly what I wanted....slow, fast, hard, soft,licking and sucking... after a few minutes I really couldn't take it anymore and shoot all over her face and into her mouth...

In case you are wondering why I did not fucked her in this episode, it is because although we don't know each other, we had some common frens in the industry and I did not want to take the risk of fucking her when I do not know exactly what she wanted....besides I always believed in delayed gratification....and I would think that I can easily plot to get what I wanted.....

To be continued
have premature ejaculation say so lah, just blow jobbie only and u alrady shoot out ur 'siao'.....i bet if u pump her, u sure cum when i count 1-2-3...