Old 30-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
airspa is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Affair with a much younger girl

I did not touch her then, although I have feelings for her. I don't know about her if she has any feelings for me. But there are times when she let me touch her arm, on the pretext of me feeling cold.. She is the kind of girl who is very conservative and letting me touch her arm is a big turn on. Initially, I touch her arm with my cold hand, and then remove my hand. And she say "You can continue holding if you want". Wasei...

I taught her for a few months before I was send to Germany for work. I did not contact her then. When I came back, she's already graduated from secondary school and proceed to JC.

The first time I met her after coming back, she was meeting me in her JC uniform, with her hair bun up. Wa, see her in her JC uniform and her new hairstyle makes my cock stand. I think I have fetish for her. Feel like stripping off her uniform and give it to her immediately. Already pass her legal age now but unless I want just a fling with her. If not, I don't think anything will come out between us due to our age gap.

She told me that in her school, there are some guys after her but she is not interested in them. At the back of my mind, I was wondering if she is waiting for me. There are times when I wanted to tell her that I like her but something is holding me back- Our age gap.

Bros reading this forum, if you are me, what will you do?