Old 29-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
airspa is Cool - loads of Potential
Affair with a much younger girl

After reading so many stories here, I think it's time for me to contribute my story to share with all bros here. Please pardon my bad english. Below is a true story that happened to me a few years ago in 2004:

I got to know Peiyin through a friend of mine. When I got to know her, she is only in Sec 3, looking very sweet and innocent. She has a big breasts. I'm not a breast person, but I'm still attracted to hers. Peiyin has no lack of suitors in school, but she is still unattached. As for me, I'm 13 years older than her. I must admit I am quite attracted to her. I always tell myself that it's impossible between us due to our age gap.

Her results was not very good at that time, and therefore she and her friends approach me to teach them. I tutor them after work at times at their void deck. Sometimes once a week, sometimes every fortnight. However, her friends are always nowhere to be seen during the tuition, leaving me and Peiyin alone.

Slwly, her friends are nowhere to be seen for tuition. Peiyin and me got closer and closer as time past. Most of the time, I meet her at night after my work to tutor her for a few hours at her void deck before we go for supper and then eventually sending her home.

As time goes, I feel that I'm more and more attracted to her. My emotions seems to overwhelm my logical thinking. I keep telling myself that it is impossible between us as I am old enough to be her teacher, but the more I try to do that , the more sadder I feel...

I always ask myself, should I carry on with this or should I just let go?

To be continued...