View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Chapter 4: The arrival

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s. Average looking male with a bodyshape that would be interest to nobody

Alicia stood there under the warm morning sun, with 2 huge bags on the floor and she was carrying a backpack and laptop bag.
It has been a while, the last time I saw her was at the reunion dinner last year.

As I walked closer to her, I was attracted by her beautiful eyes with hazel brown lenses. Her well trimmed eye brows are her signature. She was wearing a white crop top and a pair of denim shorts.

“Hi Alicia , you eat already ?”
*standard line opener when you don’t know what to say*

“Ya I had mcds (McDonald’s)” she said with her ever demure voice

My sharp and trained eyes were immediately drawn to the black bra that was beneath her white tank top. Nothing fanciful, just a simple plain strapless black bra gently cupping over her beautifully shaped tits.

“Let me help you with these” I signaled

As I bend slowly downwards to pick up the bags.

Very tactically, I took another look at her 2 burgers ( . ) ( . ). Trying to look for a downblouse. But nahh the top was covered.
(You know how we guys always peep thinking that the ladies wouldn’t notice, I am sure she caught my eyes peeping. But I can’t help it)
She had McDonald’s it’s only fair I eye feasted on her muffins for breakfast

My cock grew harder and it started to peer through my checkered boxers.

It soon became as hard as an oak with the sunlight beaming through her semi translucent top.

“You go press the lift, I follow behind”

I watched on as she walked with her short denim pants hugging firmly on her ample butt cheeks.

Sometimes the simplest of views, gives the hardest cock. I felt alive again.

Last edited by Shadowsin; 11-01-2021 at 11:20 PM.