View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Thank you for all the support and viewership. It has never been a better start to the new year.

Alicia moved in to our apartment on Saturday 26/12. It was a memorable day as I had to vacate the study room a day before, where I kept all my private stash of Japanese AV DVD/VCD loots from the past. As I threw them piece by piece into the black trashbag, images of my favourite jav scenes flash past my mind.

As I was preparing the room for her impending arrival, naughty thoughts began to linger around my mind. I guess you say that the naughty boy in me has been dormant for quite a while. Thoughts like installing a spy cam or a pinhole camara.
But the heavy sense of responsibility and code of ethics stopped me from carrying out those thoughts

But I settled eventually with a more subtle thought. I went to make a duplicate of the key to the study room.