View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Wife’s Younger Sister

Below is based on a true story. All names are fictitious and any resemblance are of pure coincidence.

Due to Covid, my wife’s sister Alicia lost her job as the financial accountant in one of a big shipping agency. Due to her poor financial planning she is left with a huge debt after her retrenchment. She signed a housing loan for her new condo and also many other financial plans. To supplement her debt, she has to rent out her condo and give part time tuition. As no companies out there could afford her hefty wage demands.

Alicia 28, is a 4 years younger than my wife, 152cm tall with fair skin. Her eye brows are well trimmed with small eyes. She is of a stark contrast to my wife when it comes to temperament. Very soft and demure, her lips are the highlight of her face. One that you would want to wrap your mouth around. She is very petite and small framed. However, she takes good care of her dressing, always wearing a push up bra to enhance the curvature of her bosoms.

4 days before Christmas my wife broke the news that Alicia will be moving in to stay with us. At first I was filled with a sense of rejection, the idea of our privacy being invaded by an outsider.

A sense of anticipation and excitement kicked in, thoughts of having an attractive lady just a door away, simply makes my mind drift to areas that one a married man should never wander to.