Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Unintended Love

Fast forward to 2 weeks later.

14 Oct 2009 Wed 10.30am

Woke up and headed to town to buy eileen a nice dress. bought a bouquet of roses and made a reservation for dinner and left the bouquet with the restaurant.

While heading back, received a message from eileen,

Eileen: where are you dear, didn’t see you when i woke up.

Me: i’m out buying something. you want breakfast ?

Eileen: yes! youtiao and beancurd please. xoxo

Me: ok will buy it along the way back. see you. go wash up and wait for breakfast.

so far our relationship have escalated well and today shall be my planned 7th anniversary. there must be a start date for the relationship right ?

11.30am

Me: i’m home dear, have your breakfast !

no response from her. and realised she’s showering. grabbed a drink, sat myself down prepared the breakfast. when i was done preparing, the door to the toilet opened up. my dick rised together as i raised my head.

Eileen was only covered in her towel ! The moment she realised she ran into the room. i’m sure she saw the bulge she caused. She got dressed and came out shortly after.

Eileen: Sorry, left my clothes in the bedroom and didn’t know you’re home.

Me: *feeling cheeky and horny* it’s ok dear. i’ve seen everything before anyway. hehe

Eileen: *blushing* Actually i thought so too, but it still felt weird. i’m sorry. were we very intimate before this ?

Me: i would say yes ? you know before the incident. we were quite sexually active. you were so wild on bed. *thinking to lead her on*

Eileen: Oh gawd. it must have been hard on you this few weeks. i saw the bulge. but i’m sorry dear, i still feel i’m not ready.

Me: no worries. i still have my right hand. anyway, go try this dress on. i got it for dinner tonight.

Eileen: dinner ? what’s the occasion?

Me: you’ll know later.

so the day passed on with me filling her in on my stories

7.00pm

Eileen: what’s the occasion dear, it’s so grand. hehe

Me: it’s our 7th year anniversary

Eileen: what ? why didn’t you tell me before hand ? i didn’t prepare anything !

Me: It’s ok dearie, just remember it from now onwards.

and so, dinner was served, bouquet was given to her and time to head home.

10.00pm

Eileen: dear i’m going to shower first.

Me: ok.

Sat myself down and went channel surfing. 5mins later...

Eileen: Dear i left my clothes on the bed again, can you bring it to me ?

Me: ok (wasn’t expecting much until i saw her lacy nightie and gstring on the bed.)

Me: Dear, it’s here

Eileen: can you bring it in for me? the door isn’t locked. i’m shampooing my hair now

Me: *hoseh liao. am i getting lucky ?* ok

*open door* eileen was standing stark naked facing the door looking straight at me. finally i saw what i’ve been waiting for. she wasn’t shampooing her hair. lil bro immediately stood in attention.

Eileen: Will you join me for a shower dear?

Me: yes yes yes !!

to be continued......