Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Unintended Love

26 Sept 2009 Sat 1.30pm

After sitting in the ward for an hour plus, decided it’s time to head for lunch. went to the canteen for a quick lunch and head back to the ward. While walking back, i realised a few nurses walking hurriedly into eileen’s ward. feeling worried. i quickened my pace towards the ward only to be stopped by the nurse.

Nurse: Ms Ng has shown some signs of awaking. doc is doing a check on her. please wait outside for awhile sir.

Me: okok. thanks.

After 10mins

Doc: Mr Max, Ms Ng is awake. you may proceed in to see her. but she seems to have lost her memory as she can’t remember why is she here. you might wanna ask if she remembers you to see her degree of memory loss.

Me: thanks doc !

*Feeling nervous, i opened the door to the ward.*

Me: Eileen ? How are you feeling right now ?

Eileen: Who are you ? Do i know you ?

Me: *testing water to see how much she remembered* I’m Max, your boyfriend for 7 years.

Eileen: My boyfriend ? really ? why can’t i remember anything ? what happened ?

Me: Ya, we got together after your parents passed away in a car crash.

Eileen: My parents are dead ? i really can’t remember anything !! WHAT HAPPENED ???

Me: *Doubt confirmed. she really forgot everything from 21.* Yes dearie, you fell down a flight of stairs after dinner. i’m sorry i wasn’t there to hold on to you as i went to get something.

Eileen: Why can’t i remember anything ?

Me: don’t worry, doc says it’s just temporary. you will remember everything in no time.

Eileen: will i ? what if i don’t ? what if..

Me: *cutting her off* No what if dearie, even if you forget everything. we can start creating memories again from now.

Eileen: We ? i don’t even know you are you ? How do i know if you are really my boyfriend ?

Me: Look at this photo dearie, we took this photo while we were celebrating valentines this year.

Eileen: where’s my phone ? if you are really my boyfriend, i will surely have the same photos in my phone.

Me: Yes dearie, ofc you have. but you phone battery is flat. and i brought it home to charge this morning. you want me to head back to bring it here for you ?

Eileen: ok

Me: You have a rest. i’ll be back shortly.

*Fast hand fast leg rush home to load all the photos and put everything into a new phone i bought for myself few days back.*

26 Sept 2009 Sat 3.30pm

Finally all set. photos saved. wallpaper change. contact detail changed. Head back to the Hospital.

3.50pm

Me: i’m back dearie, here’s your phone.

Eileen: Why isn’t there any data’s on the phone ? is it really mine ?

Me: yes dearie, you just changed the phone 2 days back. you old phone has got a cracked screen that you couldn’t see a thing. *truth is i cracked it while on the way back.*

Eileen: you’re really my boyfriend ? tell me more.

Me: we were having dinner last night and after dinner, you said you want some ice cream. so while i was buying the ice cream, you tripped and fell down from a flight of stairs.

Eileen: Not this. about us ?

Me: you just woke up. doc say not too much info now. you need more rest. how bout i fill you in slowly when we’re back at home ? for now. just have a good rest while i speak to doc.

Eileen: ok

*phew. good thing i manage to pull it off. time to put in stories*