Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Unintended Love

Fast forward to Friday evening.

25 Sept 2009 Friday

Me: Hey babe, i’m just done at work. shall we meet around 7 at clark quay for dinner before the drinks ?

Eileen: yea sure. i sure need a dinner before drinking. see you !

Me: See you ! i’ll wait for you at the control station aites ?

Eileen: ogayyyy !

Reached Clark quay about 5mins before 7.

Me: Hey, i’m here.

Eileen: ogayyy ! i’ll be there in a jiffy.

Thinking in my head whether there will be any chance to get her drunk and bring her home.

Eileen: Hi Max, i’m starving let go for bak kut teh. been craving for it for the longest time.

Me: ok ! sure leggo !

After dinner settled for some drinks along the river. throughout the drink session, she’s always reminding me of the times she rejected me. so there goes my plan. Had some catching up and found out that i’m the only person that she can talk to now because she can’t seem to find the contacts of all her friends because she have left for new york for 7 years.

Decided to leave and meet up for dinner again another time. As i’m meeting some other friends elsewhere, we parted ways and eileen went home.

2 Hours later...

While drinking with some friends, my phone rang.

Unknown Caller: Hello, is this Mr Max, this is calling from xxx Hospital. We got your number from a patient phone. can you please come over to xxx Hospital?

Me: Sorry, may i know which patient is it ? and why are you calling me ?

Hospital: The patient is Ms Ng Yi Ling Eileen, your number is the only number we can find in her phone. and we can’t seem to retrieve any NOK number.

Me: ok, i’ll be right there. may i know what happened ?

Hospital: Ms Ng fell from a flight of stairs and is unconscious at the moment.

Me: i’ll be there. bye.

Said sorry to my friend and rushed down to the hospital. Upon reaching the nurse directed me to the ward she is in. A doctor on duty came to me.

Doc: hi, are you the immediate family of the patient.

*afraid that the doctor doesn’t allow any further information to be given to an unrelated person.*

Me: Yes i’m her husband. My name is Max

Doc: Great, Mr Max, we had done an initial treatment on Ms Ng and there is still some blood cot in her brain from the fall. She is currently out of danger, but initial assessment is that there is a possibility that Ms Ng might lost part or all of her memory.

Me: What ? then when will she be concious again ?

Doc: Probably in a bit. probably weeks, months or even year. we can only wait for the blood clot to disperse by itself as it’s near the nerve where we couldn’t operate.

Me: So does that mean there isn’t any definite answer when she will be awake.

Doc: Yes.

Me: can i go in to see her now?

Doc: yes but do not stay for too long.

Me: ok thanks doc.

After visiting eileen, i start having a devious plan. if she really lost her memories. maybe it’s time a fake husband becomes real. in order to make the plan work. i started putting my photoshop skills to good use. i rushed home to start preparing the o’ so many couple shots of me and eileen.

The moment i reached home. i messaged my manager that i’m taking 1 month of urgent unpaid leave to settle some family matters. then i started preparing the photos.

26 Sept 2009 Sat

Woke up first thing in the morning. prepared myself to head to the hospital. Sitting in the hospital i start thinking what should i tell eileen when she wakes up. how should i bring the plan forward ? will i success ?

to be continued .......

sorry for the very long winded story line. but i’m sure i will make it juicier as time goes by ! stay tuned for more !