Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

I used to go Pattaya recently starting in beginning of 2022. Last time clearing the immigration was rather fast which took less than 15 minutes. But now even they removed to fill the white card still need to que for almost an hour. There’re too many farang & indian tourists.

I used to slip into the immigration clearing counter for Thai citizens only. As long as you don’t hold your passport on your hand and able to join their queue. They officer will cleared you without questioning. It took less than 10 minutes to clear.

In Thailand, I been using Bolt app to get my transportation. It is much better than Grab and the rate is much much cheaper. Just pay in cash once you reach your destination. I used to book motorcycle which is around 30 Baht.

Happy exploring while you happened to be in Pattaya. The ladies at Pattaya damage is cheaper than BKK and their quality still can match.

I has been exploring Pattaya at least once in a month and sometimes twice a month. I will be going from 12 Dec- 16 Dec & 22 Dec-27 Dec. Bros who like to chiong together may PM me. I has a small wechat group which sharing intel by all my group members