View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Inspirational interview. thanks for sharing.
no prob Mattew, this is exactly my thinking now,
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/5b...5d62528db3.jpg

am the luckiest man alive, with more than a dozen of times that I could have been killed. if cat really does have 9 lives, I can be the King of Cat

I apologize if my posts have been too intense, let's take one step at a time and go slowly, I want to marry a wife who accepts me as I am, I will accept her no matter how good/bad her past is. What's past in the prologue, lets get married and write our chapter. together. If not, passionate n NSA sex can be nice too I can host and we can do public fun, thats my kink!

In Buddhism thoughts, Time is the biggest/most valuable gift you can give to another person.

So, I thank you all for the time you spent reading my post(s), Namaste