View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

whatever that I have shared here on sbf, I meant it.
If you dont believe me, ok.
If you believe me, thax.

My next question is that, do you consider me someone, who your can marry your daughter to? Lets get talking if the ans is positive, and I will become One, with my wife (become One in a non-sexual manner, I did Linguistic studies too/Am the brain)

my ideal wife:
-Postgrad at least (I am fortunate to be awarded full scholarship to do my MBA.PhD at Czech is on my list)
-Kindhearted (if you just wanna my money, tell me lets work something out)
-filial piety
-I love everyone in my family, I can die for them anytime
-am your King outside the house, at home-you are my Queen
-have you seen the 3syt post yet? the one that requires you to travel out of SG for 6 hours. It's always about promise, if you choose me, I will give you all my best, my Dear Queen. I have contacts all over the world
-the promise of, never letting go, no matter how bad it is,

What's past is the Prologue, it doesnt matter how ugly/smart/hot/mean/depressed/raped etc my girl used to be.

if you/your daughtrt/anyone you wanna introduce to me, get married with me, lets actualiz each other,

Last edited by Imogen; 23-11-2022 at 03:07 PM.