View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Thanks a lot Bro for the info. I dont think I will ring the bells in AC. If they want, they can ring my bell :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
"Ring the Bell" means you are buying a round of drinks for the girls on stage..... but usually mamasan + waitress + cashier/bartender oso tongpang and include themselves to the free drink.
Most bars have a ship's bell hanging near the stage and you just go pull the rope attached to it to sound the bell.
For those bars that do not have a physical bell.... just inform the mamasan or manager and they will get the DJ to "sound" the bell over the PA system.
You may even get yourself into the bar's Roll of Honour if you ring the bell many times.
Some bars have the Roll of Honour up on their wall.... usually with the names of the top 50 donor ringers but some of the bigger bars may have a longer list of names.