Old 27-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

let me see if got any juicy story to share...heard ace got ambushed kau-kau on mon night...hope bfields not affected...[/QUOTE]

hi guys as promised this is my post as went to bfields yesterday night,below is my comment:-

first of all jessica is still there..just a refresher,she is located at ss9 with the neon light OPEN,this is the only one which has it actually..i reckon she is a gem,can blow raw if rq too but up to yr nego skills..she has a tattoo at her back,looks pretty..i did go in but did not take her coz lil brader already eat full full before that lah,pls read on for me to explain..those interested in jessica better hurry coz she will b going back batam very very soon..i last saw her on 10/3 and yesterday was 26/3,16 days has passed...as i know they wont use max their 30days visa,only use 25days so i believe in the next few days she will go home..

went to take a girl at rs4,name i think is ira,indon,rm40 blows raw,middle room on the left..very good service looks not bad..released via missionary style..

not yet take dinner after cheong took monorail to pudu,dinner at wai sek kai,then walk to ace,nothing much there coz was ambushed a few days earlier which involved 188 staffs from govt agencies..

still not satisfied,decided to take monorail again to bfields,took another gal at rs2,name wulan,blow wz cd but felt as though blow raw as mine is durex ultra thin type..after cheong i even ask did u blow raw she replied no wz cd hahaha...

finished her off in doggie style,as still got time chatted with her for a while as time not up yet till okt knock on the door..supposedly took another girl at the same place called icha but later found out she went back indon..another indon filled her room,a tiny petite and pretty one too,not forgetting cute!Almost want to take her but heard rm50 cxl already...those interested,she is in room 6 but did not get her name lah..she works at night currently from 8pm onwards...

oh ya earlier posts abt this indon called richa or wicha in same place,this girl also there,sitting down play wz her hp..she did not notice me..just mention tall girl and okt knows who already...enjoyyyy....