Old 13-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Went back to see G19, book 2 sessions, this time she gave her ass up willing. Interesting technique. She put the lub on my cover instead of her ass. I already prepare her asshole during the shower for penetration. Asshole is tight, she can take pounding in different positions as I need to switch position to prevent cumming too fast. I shot my load in doggy style, and she told me not to pull out. She used tissue paper to slowly guide my disk out. I think she worried about fecal matters as I was in her ass for 5-10 minutes, but she's clean and there's no bad smell.

I showered alone, and waited for her to cleanup. She asked me if I want massage, we still have plenty of time but I asked her to lie next to me. We talked and caress, and I got hard again. Round 2 CIM. Tipped her $20 as I recalled KatongCowboy's comments that AJ is usually 1 shot in 2 rounds.

I am very appreciative of the solid info from this forum. Overall very solid price for great anal fuck with an attractive provider. I'm from the states and anal is expensive and troublesome as most providers don't prepare for it and shitted during session.