View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
1st question, yes you can have the massage at your own room in batam city hotel. And I feel like like easier to nego for extras too.
As for charges I am not sure, never try.
Ya beside negotiate for extra service, feel more relax in your own hotel room as environment more cosy and quiet.

Check the instalgram of venew spa and all photo of massage cewek can be seen, some even use tiktok to introduce themselves.

Nowadays facebook and instalgram are widely use by massage spa shop to recommend their ceweks. Whereas wechat mostly use for outcall services

But the price of the massage at venew spa is so much more expensive than the ex-king massage. 1 hour of massage can cost 400-500k (include VM) if not mistaken compare to king massage at 110k per hour nia.(exclude VM)

Hopefully, there will be more hotels which offers in house massage for convenience and also charge very reasonable rate like king massage and most important of all is to have a handful of pretty massage cewek with good massage skill.