View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Hi bro, please share the contact and address if possible. Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.