View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
For me I maintain contact with a few of my favourites. Some of them will cut contact once they go back, some will keep you around to see if they can fish some more money/gifts out of you. Mostly won't mind meeting you for a quick getaway if the price is right

I go on a tour once a year in china visiting old regular. This year for example I want to go meet ex QDD(1658a) in beijing, ex yiyi(2047) in nan ning and ex ferrari(1805) in zhuhai. I will stay in each city for 3 to 5 days, pay/tip the girls for their companionship for that few days loh. Sometimes the girls are married/attached already and they secretly meet me for affair, fucking exciting Was planning to go in march to coincide with yiyi's birthday but now not sure due to this wuhan situation...

All in all most of the girls whom I support very regularly will keep in contact lah. Maybe not say a romantic r/s, but once in a while can have a mutually beneficial arrangement
Best to avoid China for now. I usually flew them to SH to accompany me for 2~3 days since domestic airline is cheap. Coincide with my business travel makes things easier for me.

For the very few that is close , i will visit them in their city.