Old 26-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

The night was where fun began. We changed into our swimming attire and Gem and Nat were wearing the exact same white bikini with Nat’s boobs being slightly bustier. I could see Ken was drooling in his mind, thinking of undressing them in his mind. I will have to admit, so was I…

I guess it was Ken’s brilliant idea to buy gin and vodka along our way there as he brought them out, with a slight hope that this night will end up being even better.

“Hehe, let’s drink up shall we.” Nat smiled and reciprocated.

All of us were drinking shot after shot in the infinity pool in our villa. I could have sworn I see two of Gem. That was where I know my limit was at and made my way to the toilet.

I came back only seeing Gemma in her white bikini back facing me in the pool, Nat and Ken was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t my raging hormones anymore, I swam towards her and grab her by her waist and started dry humping her. My cock rubbing against her firm ass butt, she didn’t resist and used her hands to grab me by my back. All this time, she was back facing me while she faces the night view of the villa.

“Fuck me already.” She murmured with the most erotic voice.

I pull down her panties and inserted my donger into her fricking sweet spot. She automatically moved her hips thrusting back and forth in the water. “Fuck Gem. You’re so hot.” I faintly spoke as I held on her bra knot behind her back and I ramp her hard.

She turned her face around and it was Nat. NO FUCKING WAY I AM FUCKING NAT.

“What the fuck, it is you Jon. I thought you were Kenny. BUT FUCK IT ANYWAYS. I AM JUST TOO HORNY RIGHT NOW.” She was in awe as she just pulled out my dick and turned around and inserted it back in facing me while frenching the shit out of me.

I pulled her ass closer to me and she clamped her legs around back and I screwed her insides as she moaned. “You are so good Jon, fuck.”

She slowly removed her bikini bra and started fondling with it. The scene was erotic as hell but in the back of my mind I was half guilty on fucking my best friend’s girl. But I fucked her anyway.

She whispered into my ears, “Gem and I have pills on ready for this trip, just fucking shoot it inside me. Okay, Jon?”

Fuck, it made me more aroused as ever as I motored up my thrust speed to full force and gave her a load full. Ken should have seen her face, it has “Conquered by Jon” all over her face.

“Ahh, they are going to hear us….”  Nat murmured as she crossed her arms and I held her by her hands while pumping her one at a time.

“Fucking you must be the second best thing that happened during this trip…” I whispered it into her ears.

“What is the first?” She was barely able to speak while containing her moans while melting her tight pussy into my dick’s shape. All this time, the pool flowed in between our bodies and ours hips moving back and forth by the water flow.