View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

No wonder find him very familiar but just couldn’t recall from which house. I asked him how many newbies working on that day he said “don’t know, all busy”. Next I asked him will any be out soon, he smirked and replied with the same “don’t know” answer. Sigh.... I was intending to sit down on the sofa and wait patiently to catch a glimpse of any newbies coming out and if they do not suit my taste then I’ll call their older batch Duo Duo for a farewell bonk. But I ended up walked off immediately to next door for WH04 Duo Duo instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The new guy is from 3033. I think he’s ok, just a little “kan cheong” looking, like constantly 手忙脚乱。Not sure why.

Maybe working in a house along the main belt of Geylang he more pressurizing than at the quiet isolated 3033?

What disturbs me is that bright flashing lighted signboard that’s now hanging over the main door inside the house. Gives me a headache.

Not sure why they decided to install something so harsh on the eyes.

Or maybe it was a gift from a customer owning a lighting shop?