View Single Post
Old 19-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't hate whores anymore than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.
.................................................. .................
However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers......................................... .............
Hi esteemed bro Sam,

Well said bro. Very good advice too.

Unfortunately, in life, nothing is completely black n white.

But who are whores n who are not?

1) If a rich 69 yo towkay adds a pretty 18 yo virgin gal to his collection of concubines, is the gal a whore?

2) If a pretty 19 yo PRC student accepts my very generous offer to become my mistress for a yr, is she a whore? Supposing she only had one previous BF in China n has never done whoring...btw she is not a stranger to me as I hv pursued her for many months.

3) What abt a pretty 19 yo local gal who is loose n sleeps w/ whoever buys her expensive dinner n expensive gifts? Is she not a whore?

4) If a pretty OL submits to her superior's sexual advances in order to keep her job, is she not a whore?

Lastly, I'm reminded of the following quotes:

"Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution." --- Betrand Russell

"The women who take husbands not out of love but out of greed, to get their bills paid, to get a fine house and clothes and jewels; the women who marry to get out of a tiresome job, or to get away from disagreeable relatives, or to avoid being called an old maid -- these are whores in everything but name. The only difference between them and my girls is that my girls gave a man his money's worth." --- Polly Adler

Ths for reading n hv a good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.