View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The dancers from Ponytails dun work for barfines as many of them are on WU or prefer to FL at High Society after their shift. Even if you barfine them.... it is only for ST. The pitiful ones are the doorgals and the waitresses. These are the ones that want to get EWRed but no takers as the dancers has spoilt the reputation of Ponytails for them.

Ponytails has a few dance teams specially selected for dance competitions..... these girls have dance practice in the afternoons so they are allowed to come in late........ and these are the ones with the stunner looks, dynamic dance moves and f*ckup attitudes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Pampanga residents r lucky to hv u as Mayor takin care of their welfare.
Me n bros will be helping the pinays out financially n provide them company n maybe play sports like bedminton w them, videoke w our mic n pool w their pockets.
Very well said. I like and post a happy pic for all to enjoy.... Tomorrow, AC, Here I cum!!