View Single Post
Old 18-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
tried her g93

looks = syt, got thai chinese look, quite pretty in darker room...so so ok in brighter room , long hair, teeth with braces
body = not tall, bah bah here n there...not that meaty for me (i tried a mama hippo before ), trimmed, droopy boobies...looked big b max
shower = self service
foreplay = bm top to bottom front part, licky lick from nips to upper thigh
blow = one of the better ones, surprisingly didnt feel the braces at all, enuf suction n variety
fj = ok could feel the friction, but she liked to move her hips as well (which i didnt like), "real" moan when doggy
gfe = ok, talk-able (i mixed english n thai), but customer diy shower is just not cool

overall ok session, "experienced" wl, hope she will improve the gfe part
I was in a hurry to find a girl so didnt read thru the above fr. If i saw the droopy boobs part, most likely will not call her...but then its not really that bad .

Was looking for 6 70 88 for some boobies but her looks really not my type.

So went to 866a after reports that 93 is fun. Her back was facing me when i stepped in. Saw some others really not that bad man. What do u guys think of 30 ? And theres another one boobs quite big with cfm face.

Anyway, when 93 turned around, immediately on. Cos her face is ok quite sweet actually and not really that fat. Of cos theres spare tyres and thigh a bit big but overall i would say not FAT.

As shes a bit meaty can hear alot of piak piak sound during FJ. Quite accomodating. Theres some moaning in the beginning but dunno real or fake. But as the pumping continues, my cock can feel the juices flowing . U know that smooth feeling of real juice as opposed to ky feel. . In missionary, it was kinda intense and she will grind her hips at me also.

Then i started kissiing her to test water see she can french or not. Then she put her tongue into my mouth then cant tahan already.....took out cd and COB .