View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Since she will be flying back and we don't have much time seeing each other I was thinking I must settle her tonight or else might not have another chance. I told her let me go down to get us some pizzas for supper but in fact I wanted to buy condom. Hahahaha

When I returned back to the room she was already done with her bags and she is on the bed watching TV. I ask her to join me for pizza. She reluctantly got up from bed and I was like wow. Super sexy. Instant hard on! She was wearing one piece silky night dress. I can see she is wearing a lace black bra to match with her shinny silky nightdress.

No choice now but to attack her. Hahaha don't want to wait as my cock is standby now. I went forward and grab her. She was like so ready. We started standing and kissing. Slowly I remove her nightdress. I can see the mirror she is now only with bra n the panty which adds extra oomph for me
.The scenario was like those movies. Her skin was really fair and smooth. She starts to unbutton my shirt and jeans.

Her skills are much much better than yvonne. Of course la. I am her 3rd man. She stroke my sick too. A lots of touching caressing between us. She let out soft moans sometimes. The feeling was really good. Slowly we reach the bed and I have a full view of her lying on the bed with only underwear.

Very very sexy. I go to her side and kiss her. My hand roams her breast and cupping it. I then remove her bra strap left and right. Slowly I push her bra down. Exposing her naked melons. It's very very firm and soft. I went down to lick and suck those nipples and now my hands went south. Start from outside. Fingers are in circular motions and pressing is hard and soft. Within a few minutes I can feel some dampness of the thin panty. She is ready. I remove her panty. I actually wasn't a good player during that time. My goodness she actually guide my fingers to show me how to do it.

Wow. I was shocked. Naturally I follow her guidance and it doesn't took long and she was moaning louder than before. Later on she moans dear come. I got the hint and quickly capped and slowly insert my fully erected cock. So nice

as she was wet. I can hear sounds piak piak piak and her moans are louder. Heavily breath. Pumping her hard and I also grab those melons and tickle those nipples. I love it when I pump hard and see those melons shaking up and Down. 10 mins later I can't hold it anymore and I cummed.

That night I slept over at her hotel room.
Tbc