View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
i don think the girl gets wat he wants.mine is muslim divorce.not sure of this but what my lawyer told me was the woman can asked for whatever she think she deserves. we got to prove otherwise.

since that guy has been providing for the family i doubt she gets what she wants.

1) sell house proceed she gets? hahaha. no such thing. what he contribute he gets back. the profit i believe sure in percentage split. unless can prove he doesnt give the family money den she can claim all the years he owe the family. but nevertheless wont get all.

2) he take hime 3.6k and she wants all? dat one or sure cannot lah.unless he gt side income or business ah. if normal worker sure cannot. if can hope he can share it here. never hear cases lkke dat b4.

3) savings? his personal she can claim n he gt to fight. joint accnt as well. don think will get all. gt to prove who contribute to the savings and whose money. fight n fight. seem the wife is another fucker.

4 and 5) care ad control usually the wife will get but custody joint. now they wanna get the father to be more involved with the kids. joint custody. propose a fair visitation rights with overnight access. unless the father is abusive or cant commit on weekends.

lawyer is like dat.she engage lawyer they will write all sort of things. like scare you. if u agree don need to fight in court, save u the hassle of getting a lawyer and also ur time. my advice is to fight. your lawyer will also do the same. find receipts, any evidenece , watsapp, pictures to show you are a gd husband. and present. whatever she say in her afidavit explain and show prove shes lying or exaggerating. so the court knws shes a liar n her claim is bullshit. dats wat i did.

waste few thousand for lawyers rather then
give her money and she enjoy with a new guy and u suffer
You know what his lawyer say? Knowing his income level..1.8k per kid is reasonable! I wonder why his lawyer not trying ways to bring down the amount.

Guy never give wife money but contribute more to the family. Means for example, for every dollar wife contribute, he contributes double.

And yes... must fight back. But hard leh..with WC on her side.