View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
I heard of a case.... wife initiated divorce. Hubby also shock suddenly happened (bo dai bo ji kana such thing). Think the couple got communication problems. But basically guy takes care of family.. doesn't anyhow outside.

Wife ask for these:

1. Sell hdb flat and proceeds she take. So guy stay where?
2. 2 kids...each monthly 1800. Hubby take home 3600. Wife working and earn decent pay to get by each day. (Basically the guy no need to eat liao)
3. Savings all surrender to wife.
4. Only certain timings then can see kids. And must have approvals.
5. Go overseas must inform.

These kinda stuffs lawyer also help the wife write in letter. Cannot even advise the wife that it's too much liao. That's why lawyers have no heart... only money counts.

May God bless the pitiful guy.
i don think the girl gets wat he wants.mine is muslim divorce.not sure of this but what my lawyer told me was the woman can asked for whatever she think she deserves. we got to prove otherwise.

since that guy has been providing for the family i doubt she gets what she wants.

1) sell house proceed she gets? hahaha. no such thing. what he contribute he gets back. the profit i believe sure in percentage split. unless can prove he doesnt give the family money den she can claim all the years he owe the family. but nevertheless wont get all.

2) he take hime 3.6k and she wants all? dat one or sure cannot lah.unless he gt side income or business ah. if normal worker sure cannot. if can hope he can share it here. never hear cases lkke dat b4.

3) savings? his personal she can claim n he gt to fight. joint accnt as well. don think will get all. gt to prove who contribute to the savings and whose money. fight n fight. seem the wife is another fucker.

4 and 5) care ad control usually the wife will get but custody joint. now they wanna get the father to be more involved with the kids. joint custody. propose a fair visitation rights with overnight access. unless the father is abusive or cant commit on weekends.

lawyer is like dat.she engage lawyer they will write all sort of things. like scare you. if u agree don need to fight in court, save u the hassle of getting a lawyer and also ur time. my advice is to fight. your lawyer will also do the same. find receipts, any evidenece , watsapp, pictures to show you are a gd husband. and present. whatever she say in her afidavit explain and show prove shes lying or exaggerating. so the court knws shes a liar n her claim is bullshit. dats wat i did.

waste few thousand for lawyers rather then
give her money and she enjoy with a new guy and u suffer