View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

The Taste of Freedom

'Huff.. Huff.. Can we do something else?' I wasn't enjoying it at all.

'Why? I think your mouth sometimes better than your pussy' he moved back into position.

'Ack.. Ack.. Arghh.. Huff.. huff' I pushed him away to catch my breath.

'I am cumming soon.. Come..' he commanded.

I swallowed my saliva and braced for another round of facefucking.

'Ack.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ack... Ack..' I gagged.

'Arghh.. Arghh.. Oh yeah..' he groaned as he removed his cock and cummed all over my face. I couldn't even dodge. My saliva and his cum dripped down my face.

'Kuh kuh kuh.. Kuh Kuh.. huff.. huff.. ' I laid there utterly defeated.

'Nah.. Here' he passed me the box of tissues.

I cleaned my face with the tissues then walked to the toilet to shower myself. I returned to the room and Aaron was still lying down there.

'You don't want to wash up?' I asked.

'Yeah.. I will go now.. You wanna go eat supper?' he suggested.

'I'm still full.. I can accompany you if you want..' I sat down on the bed.

'Hmm... Ok luh.. I shower first then see how..' he replied and walked to toilet.

Aaron left the room and I sprung into action. I jumped for his phone and started to delete everything he had of me. I browsed through his computer briefly and didn't manage to find any of my nudes. I didn't want to risk being caught red handed and left everything back in their original position before he came back. We parted ways after supper and Aaron didn't suspect a thing. I couldn't sleep properly that night. I was half expecting a call from Aaron in the middle of the night. But no call came.

'You fucking slut! Think I stupid is it?' I woke up to a text from Aaron.

I didn't reply. Aaron started spam calling me.

'Let's break up' I texted him.

I put my phone on silent and ignored it the rest of the day. I was finally free. I felt a little sad that things had to end that way. But Aaron was a monster to me. I knew there was no turning back. I was actually over it by the evening.

'Are you free now?' I texted Gerald.

'I am hosting a dinner now.. I will be free before midnight.. I will call you' he replied.

I went over when Gerald was finally done with his dinner plans. He wasn't drunk but he did drink some alcohol.

'How are you and Aaron?' he asked as waited for me by the door.

'Ummm.. We broke up today.. ' I told him.

'Oh no.. Are you ok?' he asked as we walked up the stairs.

'Yup! Don't worry! I was the one that initiated it.. Couldn't stand him anymore' I smiled.

'Ahhh.. Okok.. Shawn and Melissa know yet?' he asked.

'Nope! Don't wanna spoil their holiday. I will let them know when they are back' I replied as I entered Gerald's bedroom for the second time.

'You can lie down and watch TV while I shower.. I'm actually a bit tired tonight..' he disappeared into the toilet.

I sat on the bed browsed through the TV channels. I surprised myself by how easily I made myself at home, even though I knew this was the bed that Gerald and Janice sleeps on.

'Any nice shows?' he came out of the toilet wrapped in his towel.

'Hmm.. This one seems not bad..' I settled on random action flick.

Gerald joined me on the bed and I laid down beside him. I remember him telling me about some of the actors on the show. Like how they were when they were younger etc.. then he fell asleep. I didn't want to disturb him. So our first night together was spent without any action. We just slept on the same bed. I woke up pretty early the next morning and Gerald was still sleeping.

'You awake?' I asked after using my phone for 10 minutes.

No reply.

I decided to surprise him by crawling underneath the blanket from the foot of the bed and laid between his legs. I started stroking his cock and he got semi-erected even though he was still asleep. I tried pulling his boxers down but it was too difficult. Thankfully his boxers had an opening in the middle that I just had to unbutton.

'Ahhh.. ' I heard him moan while I sucked his cock.

'Huh.. What.. Wah Daphne..' he exclaimed as he finally woke up.

'Mmm.. You like it Daddy?' I teased.

'Yes.. Ahh... Nobody do this for me before' he lifted the blanket to reveal his present.

'Tell me everything you want to try Daddy.. I will do it for you.. ' I moved down to his balls.

'Ahhhh.. Ahhh.. Yes.. Oh yes Daphne...' he groaned, spreading his legs wide for me.

'Mmmm...' I tickled his balls with my tongue.

'Wahhh... Ohhh...' he groaned.

'Want to try my pussy?' I smiled.

'Yes.. Yes please..' he replied.

I stripped naked infront of him. Gerald watched me in awe, like he was about to salivate.

'You like my body?' I giggled, pulling off my panties.

'Yes.. So sexy..' he lusted.

'See how wet I am for you..' I spread my legs and fingered my pussy.

'You want my pussy now?' Gerald couldn't stop staring at my pussy.

'Yes..' he replied instantaneously.

I crawled on top of him and with my right hand, slowly guided his cock into my pussy. It felt divine. To have my pussy lips split apart by his cock. It felt different because of who he was and what we were doing.

'Ahhhhh.. Yes Daddy.. Mmm.. ' I stared at him.

'Ahhh... So tight and wet.. ' he groaned.

'Mmmmm.. Yess.. It's all yours Daddy.. Ahh..' I moaned, as I lowered myself to get his cock deep inside me.

TBC...