View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
To be honest, i think GL will never come back, vaccine or not. Seems to me that govt is simply using this to shut down this business.

I dont understand why GL cant be opened when u have those lame KTVs posing as bistros who are still blatantly flaunting their businesses (I still know one of these occupying their original premise. How can police be so stupid to let their business continue running i will never know)
Your fear is valid. Even if we reach that sort of herd immunity or collective protection level, it does not mean that there will be no cases and that’s the same for all other infectious diseases. And the risk of cases occurring in Singapore is not just what we do here but what’s happening globally. Sg is an open economy, travel and trade would result in imported cases. It is vital for that reason because even if we have a high vaccination coverage, it does not mean no disease. It is not possible to wipe COVID-19 from the face of the earth. We are gonna see this recurring from time to time, so it is important for that personal protection measures like practicing hygiene, wearing mask and social distancing mgmt must still be in place... with this in mind, it is very difficult to implement, enforce and control what goes in the brothel rooms.

My Personal FR Thread: