View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
The next day, my wife came home exhausted, and proceeded to sleep as she prepared for her final night shift. All the better I thought, I can have more time in the day with YS. It was the weekend, and we both would be at home.
I met her at the dining table in the late morning, shortly after she woke. Her eyes were still puffy, hair in a ponytail, over-sized T shirt just covering her panties. “Morning jie fu….” She said, walking over to the laundry basket to drop off her used striped panties. She moved over to the water jug, and poured herself an early morning drink.

The thought of her panties hiding underneath her shirt make my erection grow. I wanted to feel her soft skin and flesh in my embrace. Creeping behind her, I gingerly took my erection out of my pants. It poked out at full mast, ready to penetrate. Bending my knees, I lowered myself such that my erection was below the level of her T shirt, and with a quick motion, stood up again, lifting up the back of her T shirt. I could have moved forward a step and jammed my turgid penis into her crotch, but that would probably be too intense for a little “virgin” like her. Baby steps.

She gasped suddenly, spilling a little water onto the kitchen counter. She turned around, but my cock remained, now lifting up the front of her T shirt. “Jie Fu!!!” she whispered urgently. “San-Jie is at home…. Please don’t do this!”

“Sorry sorry…. I just wanted to see your panties.”

She sighed audibly. “My panties got so nice to see ah…..”

With that, she turned around again, but this time, she lifted up the hem of her shirt to her waist, and stuck out her hips towards me revealing a pink panty. The panty was sheer at the back, allowing me to see the entirety of her butt crack through the panty.

Fuck. How much longer can I resist this nubile girl, before I break down and just rape her there and then?

“Wow…. Ok now front view please.”

With a louder, longer sigh, she straightened her bank and turned to face me again, shirt still at her waist. The front of the panty was opaque, but had little roses printed all over the front. I bent forward to take a closer look, causing her to blush.

“YS, I can see your hair sticking out…”. Indeed, little nubs of her pubes protruded from the front of her panty, adding to the overall innocent, young appearance that she had.

Gasping, she quickly covered her panties again in embarrassment, as I laughed at her cute gesture. Eager to get back at me, she walked forward, grabbing my cock with one hand. She whispered in my ear “Jie Fu…. Did you get this hard from looking at me? Or did San-Jie do something to you in the morning?”

“YS…. You can feel how hard it is right now, what do you think?”

“Hehe…. San-jie is still at home now. Can you wait till she leaves..?”

With that, she tucked my cock back into my pants. My turgid erection continued to stand through the fabric, and she giggled at the little pyramid she made, using one finger to trace the tip of my penis before sauntering back to her room. Halfway in the corridor, she once again lifted up her shirt, showing me her cute butt covered by her sheer panty. Soon, I thought, I’ll have her squealing in my arms again…..

I decided to go back to bed and join my wife, conserving energy for what I thought would be another wild night…
Awaiting the moment when her panties will cumm off now hehehe