View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Batok area action

Hi Bros

Thanks to Bro TS for the contact, up him my humble points for sharing... so recently I went down to try but maybe I didnt manage to get the same gal, or am not young and handsome my experience is quite different...

Got this gal called Ms C

Looks 7 SYT
Bod 6 very skinny

GFE: Can talk and joke but you know lah young gals sometimes a bit of attitude here and there and be sarcastic. No diff from some younger colleague. Dont think she meant offense lah just dont know how to behave.

Massage 6 not bad for syt but nothing compared to the tcm milfs
Damage $58 an hour. Tried to sell me some prostate massage con job(think $80+ an hour Cant remember exactly think maybe $86 but I could be wrong) but I took the normal. Think because of that they gave me crap room, more on this later

When turn around she tried doing some arousal technique, discuss price and agreed on $50. But when I move my hand around her waist she immediately said, no touching, cause this room is not a good room. Doesnt make sense leh. Its on the 2nd floor and although its not the end room, its not the first one which is high traffic either. Oh door got big glass panel so can see inside. Anyway I told her in that case its meaningless. She also didnt insist, so no action. Anyway think I will not visit anymore lah, money and time is precious. S$58 an hour there are better massages elsewhere at lower cost. Whilst I dont mind paying that price occasionally for SYT, if need to pay 80+ for good room prostate massage then another $50, I might as well go other joint and go full service.

Just sharing my true experience and honest opinion, no offence to any bro who feel otherwise.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...

Last edited by tepes; 05-11-2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: more info