View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Batok area action

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
just roaming around the country and was walking around bukit batok station.
Felt like a rub, and saw this shop with ML picts on the outside, so you know its highly likely When I go in and ask for 1 hour, recep ask to see my IC and she typed it in the ipad! I thought, shit maybe it's a totally legit place.
She loudly yells out a girl name, and I can tell ML was eating. minute later, she comes out, and she is cute. As she leads me upstairs, I see this SYT has really nice ass and legs. Still not sure if any special or not.
She starts with usual SOP. Massage is strong and good. Not much teasing or exploring. She talks nice too.
I flip over, and she taps my rod with a smile and GQ. OF COURSE LAH. Her rhythm is perfect and she auto lift her shirt for access. NICE tits with pert little nips. I reach up and free them out of the bras - she resisted at first but then happy to let me after couple tries - roam roam grab grab. Free both and grab both with one hand while other hand is squeezing her butt and crotch. unfortunately, pants cannot come down.

After finish, she wipes me off, quick outside to remove the towel and wash hands, and she finish the front massage. Shiok!

After shower and dressing up, she even button my shirt for me with a smile.

Definately will return
Nice report, up you 2 points

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!