Thread: My Struggle
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Struggle

Walking nervously to Melvinder who’s on the floor right now, I looked at him for a good 10 seconds before I unleashed the attacks. With a swift motion, I plunged my right foot on Melvinder’s nose with a hard smashing sound. I flew into a frenzy, stomping and kicking on his face since I’ve sprained my wrist punching him yesterday. After I was done kicking him, I turned to the others who’s also on the floor, giving a free kick to one skinny guy’s head and stomping on his chest and the rest of the 3 also received my merciless stomps and kick to the head, face and chest. It took about 5 mins before Joshua told me to stop and held me back, effortlessly.
“Spit on that fatty.” Joshua said.
I walked up to him, limping a little from the attacks and accumulated one big lump of thick phglem and released it on Melvinder’s face.

“kaaakkkk-PUI!”

Honestly speaking, I would feel disgusted with the quantity and quality of the spit if someone were to do that to me.
“OOOFF!” the rest of Joshua and gang exclaimed.
Joshua then went up to Melvinder, pulled his collar and told him, “This guy is now officially my ginna(underling). Now he’s also a xx9. Messing with him or avenging means you’re declaring war with all of us. Go back and tell that “san por” how useless you are. If he wants a go with us, tell him don’t waste time and faster come. We will be waiting.” Adding a kick to his forehead, Joshua pulled me along and the 5 of us walked away. I was still trembling with adrenaline and I could not shake off what just happened.

After some distance, I asked Joshua.

“Can I don’t join your gang? My intention is not to join your gang sia..”
“You are now my ginna and you follow me. Understand. As long as I’m alive, I will train you to be like one of us and I guarantee no one will touch you. Don’t worry, be happy.” Joshua said with a smirk with Boon Leng, Wei Kang and Jasper congratulating me on my first “bashing of people”.
We then head of to a mall nearby and ate some lunch with them explaining their history with Melvinder and his headman. Apparently, that “san por” Joshua was talking about had a tiff with Joshua before, over some girl from the neighbouring school. He too, was from our school but had got expelled due to his poor conduct, trouble with the authorities, not to mention his near to zero academic results. According to them, he still hangs around after school at our back door from time to time, checking up on Melvinder and his bros. I was also introduced to those that I beat up. They are Nareindran, Wee Kian, Ben and Beng Kiat. The san por? His name is Nicholas. Joshua then added that those people are from the gangs that operated at tekka and balestier area which mainly comprises of Chinese and Indians whereas for our side, it’s rojak. Chinese, Malay, Indian and even Eurasians or half ang mohs are welcome.

For the next hour or so, the 4 of them explained to me about our gang’s history, where we operate, who were our allies and enemies.
“Do I have to give you protection fee..?” I asked meekly.
That question sent all of them to uncontrollable laughter.
“Boy ah, when you’re younger, you give your father pocket money or your father give you pocket money? Don’t siao la, we don’t practice that here. Anyway, next week, meet me at backgate of the school after Friday. I intro you to some of our own people in our school and I’ll bring you somewhere. Bring some home clothes to change out.” Said Joshua.

I nodded my head and I got startled by a loud “BOO”. I looked up and I saw 3 girls in pinafore standing at our table. Joshua and Jasper warmly welcomed them to join us with Boon Leng and Wei Kang whispering among themselves about the 2 girls behind.

That is where I knew Celeste, the girl that made me feel like fucking her, even in my dreams…