View Single Post
Old 31-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2Fl) - Princess Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear friend, i also have no preasure of seeing this princess. Although i proclaimed sugar 1of PT princess. Based on FRs and threads, she is popular and value added service.

Tell u what, next time u go there, walk up the staircase u might see an aunty sitting on a rest chair. There is a TV set sometime is an uncle, no problem check with them. If no1, ask the WLs, several times Kathy R06 is reading novels.

If i not mistaken, Sugar's room is the other end. Walked up the staircase right is kathy. Left side is Sugar, weekend normally there r customers hanging around the 2nd floor.
Agree Bro jacky43, based on FRs and threads, yes, she is popular. But based on my first experience with her, I don't understand what is all the hype about? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anybody especially her supporters.

Just for comparison based on first sessions or experience, example, Violet vs. Sugar, Violet's service is a sure winner! By a fucking mile, okay?! RTF?! It's Violet any time of the week plus Saturdays and on Sundays! It's a no brainer!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.