View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and booked the malaysian chinese syt. The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding with parking lots available .
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room. Not bad, quite spacious and with the dimmed lighted, quite romantic.
The therapist came in within few min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is green but quite detailed n attentive in massaging. As i am quite tired, i went to sleep during the massage. Only semi awoken, when she start to work on my lower body, her soft & warm hand press against my butt n lower thigh, simply sensual. She applied more warm oil and press her hands on to my butt and applied more strength. Then use her fingers to work my lower butt and slowly downward to my buttcrack then to inner thigh then groin then...........goosh.....simply sensational. hahaaha. After a good 10 min, she move to lower thigh n calf......very good technique. When come to the front, she worked on my chest and slowly work downward to my tummy follow by my inner groin and so forth. Quite good, hahaha. I also find her nice to chat with too, probably due to same culture. I think she is only 22 or 23 yr old. Just started this line not many months ago.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage.