View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Got a contact from a fellow bro for a milfy looking ML in the West area. Went down to try ($50/60min) and she gave me a very thorough, professional massage from top to bottom. Can really feel the impact after the session, my entire body became less tense and I felt like a new person. Happy ending was satisfying as well with prices at market rate. Very pleasant lady and not a time watcher, worth the money.

PM me if you want the contact. I will only share with bros who have contributed reviews before or bros with high rep points (1k or more). If you don't fit the criteria you need not apply. I will only share the contact and I will not entertain any PMs on other services. Check with her directly. Do share a review as well once you've tried her. Cheers.